3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently seeking an HR Advisor to join our global client in Central London on a full time permanent basis. You will provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support and solutions to Management Teams within a business unit in line with their company values, company procedures and legal requirements.
You will proactively partner and collaborate with the management teams in providing pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions in relation to people issues that will meet business objectives and create an environment of positive people management, ensuring we attract, develop and retain talented people who are fully engaged and productive.
• Strong generalist HR experience, particularly around Employee Relations, preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment (e.g. Retail/Call Centre/Distribution/Outsourcing/Utilities)
• Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
• Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
• CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience/or currently working towards qualification
• Experience of working in multi-site preferred
• Experience of working with Trade Unions and Employee Representatives
• Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
• Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
• Experience of partnering management teams to deliver people plans and initiatives
• Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of people services is through a mix of supplier arrangements
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.