Internal Communications Business Partner
A sizeable global business with Head Office in Manchester are looking to attract a Communications and Engagement Business Partner in to their HR function. Role based in their Manchester Head Office.
About the Company
The Organisation are a well renowned truly global Organisation with a strong brand presence and a Head Office in Manchester.
About the Role
The Communications and Engagement Business Partner will have a dual reporting line to the HR Director and Corporate Services Director. The individual will carry out a broad role with responsibility for all internal comms and employee engagement globally, whilst also coordinating external communications.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Partnering numerous business leaders and HR peers to develop and deliver on internal communications including understanding global business requirements and culture
- Execute to a consistent, transparent framework of planned activities and communication channels for all functional communications
- Responsibility for the tactical execution of the global communications strategy
- Collaborating with HR leaders to support the embedding of people processes through engagement initiatives
- Supporting the development of the Company EVP to promote employee engagement
- Ownership and improvement of the Group intranet portal
- Creation of content for external communications
- Dealing with and maintaining relationships with the media
- Act as communications lead in crisis situations
- Coordinate the Company charity programme
About the Person
We are looking for a hands on Comms Business Partner with experience gained within a HR function. Alternatively you will be a HR Professional who has specialised in Engagement. You will be able to improve the status quo quickly and get a grasp of a truly global business which never stands still. Internal communications and employee engagement expertise are a must. External communications experience would be desirable. Designing and leading initiatives related to culture and engagement will be important, as will your project management skill set. This role offers huge challenge and reward in one of the North West's premier employers. Some global travel will be required.