Regional HR Manager
- Full Time
Michael Page is pleased to be working with a well-established Retailer in the East midlands to source a talented and passionate Regional HR Manager.
If you are looking to work in a fast phased environment with a professional business working alongside key stakeholders please read on..
One of the UK's leading retailers, our clients main aim is to offer support and leadership to each employee ensuring career visions and expectations are reached. They wish to extend the high level of customer service they deliver to consumer's right over to their employees to guarantee they have a clear vision for their future.
You will play a significant role within this business. You will be heavily involved in supporting and shaping the worker programme and delivery of the business agenda. Your input will need to have a substantial positive impression on our customers through our employees.
This is an ideal role for a HR professional who wants to be part of shaping the function through effective relationships.
- Offering a true HR partnering service to stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting managers and senior leaders to come to the best commercial outcome
- Delivering an excellent HR service, utilising the specialists within the people function to deliver on strategic priorities and business needs
- Supporting business and process change, partnering stakeholders through that change
- Being part of defining HR excellence within the new HR structure as an integral part of the people team
The Regional HR Manager will be customer focused with established relationship, influencing and stakeholder management skills. You will be able to adapt your style to the demands of your stakeholders across a number of functions and in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
You will honour the businesses values and will commit to professional excellence and honesty in everything you do.
- Have been working in a retail HR background in a fast paced, multi-site environment
- CIPD qualified or a desire to work towards this
- Flexible approach to travel.
- Great relationship management with clear commercial insight
- Ability to coach and mentor at a senior level
- Customer focused and to have an employee experience mind-set
- Experience in changing business circumstances effectively.
- Working in or have experience in a complex matrix style organisation.
- Problem solving
My client is offering a competitive salary up to £60,000 DOE and excellent benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or contact Charlotte Gordon on:
Direct Line: 0115 934 8691
Mobile: 07920 831 252