Corporate Immigration Specialist
Fantastic opportunity within a global law firm has just arisen for a Corporate Immigration Specialist to focus on business visas. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with a variety of blue chip clients on APAC immigration queries.
This is a key hire, as it will focus on a number of key accounts in the movement of assignees globally.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide first class service to a variety of clients on all APAC immigration queries
- Manage & develop relationship with key stakeholders
- Manage a high volume caseload for a range of corporate organisations, particularly focused on business visas
- Work with international offices to coordinate inbound and outbound moves to and from Singapore
- Manage a caseload of immigration applications across APAC, focused around employment based immigration.
- Project manage & advise clients on a large scale moves
- Lead and supervise wider immigration team
You will have proven experience within corporate immigration. Strong background of managing high profile accounts, with a particular focus on business visa categories is essential. Exposure to project managing large volume moves would be highly beneficial as this role is focused on advising key clients on Singapore legislation. People management experience is also essential as you will be leading a team of specialists on a high profile corporate account.