L&D People and Change Senior Manager - Banking
We are seeking a Learning & Development People and Change Senior Manager to join this large global Consulting firm with experience of working within the Banking sector. The individual must have extensive knowledge and skills in Learning and Development, Culture and Change Management. They must also have proven experience working on and / or leading Transformational Learning and Change work streams or projects within Banking and wider Financial Services. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery.
The Learning & Development People and Change Senior Manager will:
- Lead the delivery of high quality client project work and complex learning and change programmes. Specifically, they will be responsible for leading the end-to-end learning strategy and agenda for Banking Clients including: identifying business learning needs, design, development and delivery of digital and ILT products, development and maintenance of learning roadmaps, measurement of learning impact and implementation of learning certification.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Learning & Development experience gained within the Financial Services Sector. Which will be a mix of in-house and Management Consulting experience. It is essential that this experience has been gained within banking environments.
- Be credible and confident building new relationships at senior levels
- Have established themselves in the market place as credible in learning and development, culture and change management practices
- Have experience of working with risk and compliance colleagues and has understanding of the requirements with the regulatory environment
In addition, we will be looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership. Finally, the
Sector Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Investment Banking and Retail Banking is essential
- Risk and conduct culture and FCA / PRA requirements
Insurance and Investment Management knowledge and experience would be desirable
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.