Recruitment Team Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Due to an exciting time and continued growth we are looking to expand our Recruitment Administration team, based in the heart of the City and ahead of our exciting new office move we are looking for someone that enjoys the thrill of Recruitment but is able to be the backbone of all our Administration needs.
A little about us - We are a market leading recruitment consultancy focusing in four specialist areas including Payroll, HR & Reward, Credit Control and Procurement, where our Consultants recruit for multiple clients across varying industry sectors for needs covering temporary, contract and permanent requirements. We have an enviable client base and an excellent reputation as a clear market leader and our Administration team play a key part in the contribution to the work we are able to do with our clients and candidates.
- Are you an organised individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and busy environment? Are you confident talking to a variety of different people? Are you the type of person that says "that isn't my job but I will give it a go"? - If you answered yes, then you could be the type of person we are looking for
- You will be joining not only an established agency but also and Administration team that have been key figures within our business for many years and a team that has many responsibilities in keeping the day to day office functions ticking over
- Responsible for meeting and greeting all our clients and candidates on arrival to the office for interviews, meetings or seminars
- Working closely with Team Managers and Consultants in arranging the posting of job advertisements to job boards and any other requested areas
- You will be responsible for filtering and screening a constant flow of applications to our live vacancies and distributing to the relevant Consultant
- Working with Microsoft Office to format and uniform all of our candidate CV's ready for client submission and keeping our in house CV database up to date
- Working with Consultants to ensure candidate compliance documentation is up to date and duly recorded
- Handling the maintenance of our inhouse database, Excel spreadsheets for management and telephone/email communications with internal and external parties
- On occasion you will get involved with running our temporary contractor payroll (full training will be given)
- Other ad-hoc duties will be requested from time to time
While this is a position to join our Administration team, we have had people come into this role in the past who have moved on to work within our business and step into the role of a Recruitment Consultant. We recognise individual passions and talents and would happily give that opportunity in the future should you want it.
Apply for Recruitment Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly