- Full Time
Are you looking to join an exciting organisation that will offer you the opportunity to develop your HR experience and provide a strong foundation for your career?
Better Placed are working for a fantastic organisation who are currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their well respected HR function. Working in their Leeds office you will report into the HR Advisor and take on a true generalist position.
The Administrator will provide employees with a customer focused, proactive and professional HR administrative service and play a key role in supporting the wider HR team.
Things you can expect to get involved with:
- Providing administrative support to the HR function
- Conducting induction meetings with new employees ensuring that they have a smooth transition into the business
- Support administration of learning & developing processes, liaising with providers, booking courses, logging data and creating and distributing evaluation forms
- Manage administration of probation process ensuring that the timetable is followed correctly and liaising with line managers to ensure this happens
- Deal with any first line queries
- Administration of starter and leaver forms
- Observing a wide variety of employee relations issues and minute taking in meetings
Previous experience in an HR Administrator position is essential and we are looking for an ambitious individual that will maximise this opportunity to develop their HR career. You will work well under your own initiative and be able to prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently. This is a unique opportunity for a credible Administrator to join an established team and make a difference across a business.