We are a market leading recruitment consultancy focusing in four specialist areas including Payroll, HR & Reward, Credit Control and Procurement, recruiting for professionals at all levels of the market across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. We have an enviable client base and an excellent reputation as a clear market leader with recommendations from leading industry bodies. We value our client relationships, operate with an honest and ethical attitude and love what we do!
- Are you a highly motivated, driven and focused individual who prides themselves on delivering a best quality consultative service..... Do you focus your energy equally on your candidates and clients knowing the important part they both play….. Do you enjoy listening, talking to and meeting new people….. If you answered yes to all these questions then you could be just what we are looking for!
- Our increased business levels make this the perfect time to be joining Portfolio Group as we are going through an exciting period of growth and ready for our amazing move to new offices in the heart of the City we are looking to recruit a number of Recruiters across the business focusing on either the temporary or permanent market
- You will be working within one our specialist divisions covering either HR & Reward, Credit Control, Payroll or Procurement
- You will be responsible for handling the full 360 recruitment cycle including developing, maintaining and utilizing existing client relationships through regular meetings and networking
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other consultants within the wider Portfolio Group
- Being the best 'brand ambassador' for your clients in order to attract and match relevant talent across a variety of industry sectors ranging from Fortune 500 to SME's
- Pro-active and continuous development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients
- Pro-actively approaching the market and following a clear strategic business plan in order to develop and achieve career goals
- You will at times attend client and candidate seminars, conferences, meetings, award ceremonies and arranged in-house events
We are very proud to be an award winning Recruitment Agency having won places on The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017, The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (twice) and The Recruiter Hot 100. We believe our staff and the working culture are the core of our business, with a team of passionate and motivated consultants. In addition we offer a fantastic staff incentive programme, offering completely uncapped commission with no threshold, lucrative bonus schemes and numerous social events throughout the entire year including annual trips away to locations including New York, Miami, Monaco, Dubai and Nice.
If you are an experienced Recruiter looking for your next agency move and would like to have an informal discussion, then it would be great to hear from you.