Senior HR Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity to join the HR team at a professionally run, leading, not-for-profit organisation in luxury offices in Central London.
A reputable, national not-for-profit organisation, leading in it's field with modern offices based in an easily accessible location in the City of London.
The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- leading on a variety of Employee Relations cases
- advising and coaching managers on HR policy and process
- advising managers on employee engagement initiatives and actions
- carrying out a project to review and renew HR policies
- dealing with day-to-day HR queries on a more complex level
The Senior HR Advisor will need to have lead on a range of complex Employee Relations and have a good understanding of Employment Law along with an HR qualification.
You should have worked on Employee Engagement projects and have a desire to improve this area of a business.
You will also need to be able to work in a fast-paced commercial environment.
You will be an able communicator and be confident in building relationships with staff and managers across the business.
The Senior HR Advisor will receive a starting salary of circa £40,000 along with a great benefits package.