2 days left
- Full Time
More specifically, as an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries
- Managing the on boarding process
- Maintaining the HR database
- Supporting with HR policy and procedures
- Managing the leaver process
- Supporting with probationary reviews
- Liaising with the wider Comp & Bens, Recruitment and L&D teams so ensure consistent service
- Ad hoc project work
You must have experience working in an HR generalist role, ideally within the financial or professional services. You must have the ability to use your own initiaitve, have excellent attention to detail and approach situations with a client focus.
You must also be a strong team player who takes pride in their work and is keen to get involved in new and challenging areas of HR.
Please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly