Better Placed HR People are working for an organisation who are looking for an HR Advisor to join their operation based near Leeds. This stand alone role provides the opportunity to join this rapidly growing business.
This stand alone HR Advisor role will provide comprehensive and effective generalist HR support; it is a true generalist HR Advisor opportunity. You will provide advice, support, direction and development, in order to support the mission of the business.
Some of your key responsibilities and projects alongside your generalist HR duties will include:
- The implementation of an effective Performance management programme
- The management of recruitment end to end and the development of an employer brand proposition that will see the business continue to hold its position as a local employer of choice
- Design, re design and development of HR processes and policies to help guide the business through its growth plan
- Coach, develop and up skill managers, improving management capability across the operation by putting in place development plans and identifying relevant training interventions to improve line manager capability
- Implement and manage changes to working practices required as a result of modern slavery legislation
You will be an excellent communicator with a natural ability to gain commitment and support from the business. You will have the ability to act with integrity at all times and you will be a true team player.
You must be able to demonstrate where you have worked in a changing work environment and will be motivated by working in this environment. You will be resilient, tenacious and committed to your own personal and professional development.
You will be CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification. For a confidential discussion about the role and to find out more contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0113 236 4060.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly