Senior ER Manager
Recognised as a leader in their field, our client a leading International Manufacturing organisation has a requirement for an Senior Employee Relations Manager. This role will partner the UK HR Leadership team to lead the ER Agenda across the UK.
Within the role you will;
- Handle all labour legislation related issues at a national level
- Support with all IR negotiations
- Support with organisational changes and the implementation of new policies
- Develop and implement ER procedures, policies and processes
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners to coordinate all ER issues on a Local and Global level
- Partner the Learning & Development function to deliver training to managers
- Develop and maintain policies based on national legislation and collective agreements
As the ideal candidate you will have worked within a large Manufacturing or Logistics organisation previously and have been responsible for the Employee Relations agenda within this organisation. You will be a strong negotiator / influencer and be adaptable in your style, ideally having worked across blue collar environments as well as supporting more Head office functions.
For further information please contact Craig Saxby or simply click Apply Now and your details will be sent directly to Craig