Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Slough - Temporary 3 days/week
Job Ref: PK-3915
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job Type: Temporary - 3 days a week
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work 3 days a week on a temporary basis starting W/C 04th September in Slough, Berkshire. This diverse and exciting role will be:
- Responsible for a full time administrator and another part time OHA and with support of a doctor day each week.
- Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager this role will involve working as part of a team to deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare in line with the clients standards, values and contract service specification to meet client expectations.
- You will play a key role in delivering and co-ordinating Occupational Health interventions and will be required to carry out the following:
- Management referrals
- Pre-placement reviews
- Immunisation programmes
- Report preparation and
- Provide advice on health and wellbeing promotion.
- They are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, exemplary customer care skills, commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel.
Suitable candidates must hold a higher qualification in Occupational Health and relevant experience.