Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Brighouse + Travel - Permanent
3 days left
- Part Time
Job Ref: SR-3902
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Brighouse + Travel M62 Corridor
Job Type: Full Time Permanent (Part Time Considered)
My client a regional healthcare provider based in Brighouse and covering Yorkshire is looking to recruit a full-time permanent Specialist Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner / Occupational Health Advisor with at least 3 years’ experience in case management in industry to join their friendly and dynamic team.
The successful candidates will help to:
- Manage a small clinical team to deliver a customer focused, quality occupational health and occupational hygiene service focusing on the prevention of disease and the promotion of health.
- You will be responsible to the Managing Director and need to lead the clinical team and service delivery in the absence of the Directors.
- Every day is different and you will meet challenges regularly.
- You will gain extensive experience in a variety of industrial settings, undertaking a mainly case management, however the ability to supervise and provide the full remit of occupational health services including health surveillance, HAVS 3 screening, drugs and alcohol testing etc. is essential. Training and clinical support is readily available however.
- You will need excellent organisational and time management skills, be IT literate and be able to communicate effectively with customers, clients, colleagues and allied professionals. Working with different customers on their sites, there is some travel involved although the majority of this is in the north of England and sensible diary management ensures that this does not become excessive however, a car owner / driver is essential.
- My client actively supports continual professional development. They are keen to work with the strengths and desires of its employees wherever possible. -
They are actively seeking to develop the business and achieve SEQOHS accreditation and are looking for colleagues who are passionate about occupational health to join them in these exciting times.
Salary: £Excellent + 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays, company pension scheme.
Apply for Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Brighouse + Travel - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly