5 days left
- Full Time
A world leading global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a credible Campus Recruiter on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in their Central London office, the role will support the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager and will focus on the operational delivery of an excellent campus recruitment service for their Global Markets Function.
The business is currently going through an exciting time, moving from a hire to desk programme to rotational graduate programme. The role being offered is thus more of a partnering role and will require you to build solid relationships with the stakeholders in global markets who can be a tough. Additionally you will have the opportunity to manage and mentoor 1/ 2 coordinators within the team.
- Delivering a high volume of campus hires (circa 150+)
- Coordinating the end to end process including, reviewing CV's, producing and reviewing shortlists, scheduling interviews and facilitating assessment centres.
- Maintaining and reviewing the Applicant Tracking System, including but not limited to; managing candidates through the process and logging interviews and feedback.
- Guiding hiring managers through interview and selection processes
- Supporting the on-boarding and visa processes of these individuals through collaboration with the HR Connect team.
- Helping to coordinate campus marketing and attraction initiatives, including running and attending campus events, especially in peak season (Sep - Jan)
- Supporting diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Making group presentations to students, graduates, interns and other stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and becoming a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Supporting the summer, spring and graduate induction programmes as needed.
- Driving ad-hoc projects to improve campus recruiting as designated by the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a global, matrix organisation
- Some volume recruitment experience, ideally campus recruitment!
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Experience of ATS systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- An excellent communicator
- An ability to multitask
- Can do attitude
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A second language is desirable- ideally French
- A solid understanding and awareness of UK campus recruitment trends (wider European knowledge could be an advantage).
- An understanding of recruitment and the practicalities of doing this in volume.
- An understanding and keen interest in financial markets - investment banking work experience or detailed awareness through independent research.
Competitive salary on offer. If interested please apply. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Campus Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly