HR Business Partner - Financial Services
A global investment bank based in Canary Wharf is looking for an HR Business Partner (EMEA) to join the highly regarded HR team. You will be responsible for partnering with infrastructure client groups across Europe such as; Technology, Operations, Legal, Finance etc. This is a busy and varied HR advisory focused role which encompasses managing HR projects, ER, Resourcing, Talent Management, Reward and general HR ops / advisory, working closely with the business (all levels of stakeholder). You need to be commercial, credible, able to drive HR projects and also manage HR operations.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner (EMEA) within this global investment bank you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with your infrastructure client groups (including Heads of Business/ Managers); such as IT, Ops, Finance, Legal etc to provide guidance and advice on all areas of HR in a fully generalist capacity.
- Managing ad-hoc HR projects across Europe.
- Managing annual talent management processes (performance management, promotions, exits etc).
- Managing complex Employee Relations (flexible working, sickness working with occupational health etc).
- Supporting the business from a resourcing perspective (international relocations).
- Work with managers and the HR Data specialist to support the business with salary, bonus and promotion processes.
You will be a commercial, articulate and professional HR Business Partner ideally with a track record operating in a generalist / BP capacity within another global financial services organisation. You ideally will have experience supporting infrastructure client groups across EMEA. You will be comfortable working directly with senior stakeholders, managing ER and managing HR projects. Degree (2:1+ ideally) and CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in the HR Business Partner (EMEA) role based in an investment bank in Canary Wharf, please apply directly.