People Manager - Kent
I am working with a UK leading Retail/Manufacturing organisation in helping them to recruit for a 12 month maternity cover for a Senior HR Business Partner. This role is to have overall responsibility of their site in Sittingbourne, and you will be responsible for leading a HR team of c11. The site has approximately c13000 employees and this role sits on the Senior Leadership team, helping to drive strategy across the business. There will be a key focus on change management as the business continues to reshape and grow and as a result, there will be various projects you will be expected to run with and lead on, for example, around management capability & upskilling, engagement, process improvement.
The current incumbent is going on maternity leave towards the end of the year, and so is expecting to recruit someone into the team late September/October time in order to do a thorough handover. Applicants interested in the above position must be able to work to those time frames.
My client is also looking for the following:
- Manufacturing/Retail/FMCG/Logistics experience
- A solid HR Business Partner – currently operating at this level
- All round generalist experience
- Able to lead on complex ER cases
- Project Management experience
- Team management experience
- Change management experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Available around late Sept/October
- Able to commute to Sittingbourne
- Possible/infrequent travel may be required
For further information, please contact Sarah Marwood quoting reference SXM/20689 or simply click Apply Now and your details will be sent directly to Sarah or contact Sarah on 020 3178 4688 - Sarahmarwood@eyzonconsulting.com