HR Business Partner - 4 days
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to join a well known brand going through an exciting period of change. My client will consider candidates on a part time basis (min 4 days per week).
Reprting to the HR Manager, this role will involve:
- Working as part of the overall Retail HR team to implement and deliver the people strategy.
- Partnering effectively within the business to deliver a high quality HR service.
- Delivering cultural/operational change programmes which support both customer and operational excellence and
- Instil a performance culture across the business.
- Enhancing management capability through the provision of expert advice and guidance, providing specialist information and recommendations to leaders in order to assist and influence decision making.
- Proactively challenging current practices and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Analysing and interpreting HR people data to measure and manage performance and communicate the results and findings to leaders across the business.
- Ensuring leaders are competent and confident in all aspects of employee relations, including providing advice, guidance and coaching on complex issues.
- Building, maintaining and managing both internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and professional bodies, to enhance the quality of the HR service and support the business in the delivery of business objectives.
- Working closely with HR teams across the business to support the delivery of business needs, ensuring strategies and planned benefits are understood and influencing HR thinking and solutions.
What skills are we looking for?
We are looking for an accomplished HR practitioner with excellent influencing and communication skills and a track record of delivering high quality outputs. You will have demonstrable project delivery capability and be commercially astute along with having a strong analytical mindset and the ability to use tools to manipulate and present data in order to improve performance. A sound knowledge of HR principles, ER practices and employment law is required, with experience of working with employee representatives and trade unions. You must have a sound comprehension of HR and business models and their application in meeting business requirements. You will have worked in a large matrix environment, having built excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders. You should be CIPD qualified, or equivalent (or working towards).
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.