Interim HR Business Partner
Working with the wider Group HR team the Interim HR Business Partner will be the face of HR for the Northampton site and the leadership team. The relationships you hold will need to be meaningful, commercial and built on trust and credibility.
This high growth and impactful brand is currently recruiting an Interim HRBP to support them through a period of change and development. A company renowned for innovation and engagement, people really are at the core of everything they do. Based near Northampton and with Head Offices in London, the business is thriving and looking for talented people to join them.
The role of Interim HR Business Partner will consist of:
- Supporting the business with a change program that includes a new site and relocation of employees
- Driving performance management and productivity through effective management behaviours
- Supporting all generalist HR activities in line with the wider business objectives
- Providing a 1st class HR partnering service to the site leadership team
- Working with centres of expertise and the HO HR team to roll out people initiatives
- Supporting all engagement activities at a local level
The ideal candidate will have effective HRBP experience, great levels of change management and commercial stakeholder relationships. Ideally you will have worked in a manufacturing, logistics or FMCG business and will be able to start a new assignment in October. The contract will be a minimum of 9 months and the client is looking for commitment during that period of change.
Salary is dependent on experience but will range from £45-55K plus very competitive benefits