Global ER Manager
Are you a commercial, switched-on and credible Global ER Manager with extensive experience of working in Europe looking to take on a new exciting challenge working for a reputable technology business?
My technology client is looking for a exprerienced Global ER Manager to join their team and be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a global ER strategy which is aligned to business requirements and promotes a positive ER culture which is fair and values led. It is essential that you have experience of working across Europe to apply for this role.
- Build strong credible relationships across the business and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Develop and lead approach on ER aspects of proposed changes to business structure
- Lead, coach and develop the ER team
- Advise, guide and support Business Leaders on complex and challenging people related issues
- Maintain knowledge of all ER legislation, best practice & trends to ensure that our policies reflect a workplace where employees are treated fairly
- Assist with the introduction of new or revised ER policy and processes, including the delivery of workshops, ensuring that people managers are appropriately equipped & continuously supported in introducing and managing such changes
- Interpret ER related data, produce analysis and commercially based recommendations and solutions
- Extensive experience of operating at the ER Manager level working in a global matrix setting.
- Extensive experience of working across multiple European sites is essential to apply for this role
- Negotiation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Leadership and Influencing
- Employee Engagement
- ER & HR Policy Interpretation
- Performance Management
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.