Junior HR Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
As Junior HR Business Partner you will be working closely with the HR Leadership Team to ensure and implement the operational delivery of our organisation and people strategy.
A leading, global FMCG brand based in West London.
- Manage all employee relations casework including performance, sickness and absence management. Coach and support people managers to frame these conversations well.
- Manage the new starter and leaver process of the employee life cycle: own the induction, ensure inductions and probation signs off are complete and conduct exit interviews.
- Track & monitor reporting of sickness, absence, exits and new starters, spot issues and trends and make recommendations based on your insight to the HR Leadership Team
- Act as a key member of the HRM community across the business, driving cross organisational projects and cyclical processes such as policy updates and benefits alignment.
- Lead the Non-Manager recruitment; support the HRBP with Manager recruitment and on the annual people cycle for the business.
Health & Wellbeing Agenda
- Overall accountability for the health and wellbeing agenda across the business.
- Ensure the health and wellbeing offerings we provide our employees are relevant, cost effective and engaging
- Lead HR projects across the business and beyond, sponsored by the HR Director. Lead these projects with a cluster mind-set, making sure initiatives and programmes can be rolled out to the rest of the UK businesses
- Graduate Level (minimum 2:1) with a strong understanding and application of employee law
- Level 7 CIPD Qualification
- 3 Years HR Experience, with the potential to grow and develop
- Exposure to HR projects
- Great people skills, able to listen and respond with empathy but still managing the business agenda and getting to the right outcome, doing the right thing by people and ensuring that people feel really well supported
- Adaptability and able to cope with ambiguity
- Passion for HR and the contribution that it can bring to the business
- Excellent stakeholder management
£45,000 - £50,000 plus generous benefits package