Better Placed HR have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant in Bradford for a reputable company. The role of HR Assistant plays a key part in the company's growth and success. Within the role you will be supporting the HR team on a full range of generalist HR projects.
Our Client is looking for someone who is self-sufficient, professional and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The role presents opportunities to become involved in all aspects of the HR function;
- Provide advice and support on the policy and procedures of the disciplinary process.
- Absence management - monitoring and measuring absence in a business by writing trigger reports.
- Providing advice and support on how a manager should deal with an employee who has absence issues.
- Measuring employee satisfaction through employee engagement surveys.
- Performance management - Ensuring appraisals and PDR's are completed and compiling results.
- Identifying what training is needed across the business as well as assisting the managing of training.
- Assisting with the designing of the training courses.
- Working with line managers to create workforce plans for the future.
- Source for a variety of positions and help manage multiple recruitment campaigns.
- Design, post and manage job adverts on job boards.
- Working with the HR manager to identify and manage talent.
- Help motivate and improve employee productivity and company performance.
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification. You will have experience within HR and are looking for great development opportunities. If you believe you are a confident, skilled communicator with the ability to learn quickly please submit your CV to speak further about this exciting role.