The Ideal candidate will have experience of working within a fee earning industry but the client will definitely be interested if you have a Financial or professional services sector background. Also if you have a background in agency recruitment provided it is recruiting for the legal sector that can also be considered.
- To deliver an excellent, proactive professional recruitment service to the Firm to attract and recruit high calibre talent at all levels, in accordance with Firm strategy and recruitment budget
- To assist in the management of the recruitment cycle for Business Services Recruitment, this includes secretarial recruitment.
- To ensure that Business Services Recruitment headcount is managed to budget and that Business Services Staff recruited are of a sufficiently high calibre, by constantly reviewing the most effective/efficient way of screening CVs
- To informally mentor the Recruitment Administrator
- To represent the Recruitment function within the wider HR Department, participating in meetings as required
- To develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly with Business Services Directors and Managers. To carry the necessary gravitas and credibility to engender respect from these stakeholders
- To deliver a high standard of recruitment customer service to the Firm. Take job briefings from internal stakeholders and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Firm's practice areas and business
- To influence Senior Management in relation to recruitment strategy
- To attend interviews as and when required
- To assist the Recruitment Manager in setting and monitoring the annual recruitment budget (circa £1 million)
- To produce and analyse management information as required and as a result make recommendations to the HR Director/Senior Management
- To deliver recruitment specific projects, as communicated and agreed with the HR Recruitment Manager
- To assist in the management of direct recruitment, including recruitment advertising campaigns, Employee Referral Schemes and development/delivery of a social media recruitment strategy
- To manage the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for Business Services, to monitor and review performance of suppliers, negotiate rates and hold agency briefings
- To provide ongoing external benchmarking and highlight any issues or market trends to the wider HR team. Lead on the annual salary review process with guidance from the HR Manager - Recruitment.
- To fully embrace the principles of diversity across all recruitment processes
- To assist in positioning the recruitment team as a proactive, strategic service to help the Firm achieve its strategy and ambitions. To adapt the recruitment services to reflect any changes in the strategy of the Firm or recruitment budget
- To work with the wider HR Team to ensure policies/procedures are efficient and in line with best practice
- To take responsibility for seeking out innovative and cost effective recruitment solutions for the Firm
- To always represent the firm in as positive a light as possible with any intermediary (headhunter, recruitment agency, social media, soft copy etc.)
- Be able to manage any fee earner recruitment as and when needed and during times of absence of other members of the recruitment team.
- This is a developing role and the job profile is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team's objectives and firm policy.