The Ideal candidate will have experience of working within a fee earning industry but the client will definitely be interested if you have a Financial or professional services sector background. Also if you have a background in agency recruitment provided it is recruiting for the legal sector that can also be considered.
- To deliver an excellent, proactive professional recruitment service to the Firm to attract and recruit high calibre talent at all levels, in accordance with Firm strategy and recruitment budget
- To assist in the management of the recruitment cycle for Business Services Recruitment, this includes secretarial recruitment.
- To ensure that Business Services Recruitment headcount is managed to budget and that Business Services Staff recruited are of a sufficiently high calibre, by constantly reviewing the most effective/efficient way of screening CVs
- To informally mentor the Recruitment Administrator
- To represent the Recruitment function within the wider HR Department, participating in meetings as required
- To develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly with Business Services Directors and Managers. To carry the necessary gravitas and credibility to engender respect from these stakeholders
- To deliver a high standard of recruitment customer service to the Firm. Take job briefings from internal stakeholders and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Firm's practice areas and business
- To influence Senior Management in relation to recruitment strategy
- To attend interviews as and when required
- To assist the Recruitment Manager in setting and monitoring the annual recruitment budget (circa £1 million)
- To produce and analyse management information as required and as a result make recommendations to the HR Director/Senior Management
- To deliver recruitment specific projects, as communicated and agreed with the HR Recruitment Manager
- To assist in the management of direct recruitment, including recruitment advertising campaigns, Employee Referral Schemes and development/delivery of a social media recruitment strategy
- To manage the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for Business Services, to monitor and review performance of suppliers, negotiate rates and hold agency briefings
- To provide ongoing external benchmarking and highlight any issues or market trends to the wider HR team. Lead on the annual salary review process with guidance from the HR Manager - Recruitment.
- To fully embrace the principles of diversity across all recruitment processes
- To assist in positioning the recruitment team as a proactive, strategic service to help the Firm achieve its strategy and ambitions. To adapt the recruitment services to reflect any changes in the strategy of the Firm or recruitment budget
- To work with the wider HR Team to ensure policies/procedures are efficient and in line with best practice
- To take responsibility for seeking out innovative and cost effective recruitment solutions for the Firm
- To always represent the firm in as positive a light as possible with any intermediary (headhunter, recruitment agency, social media, soft copy etc.)
- Be able to manage any fee earner recruitment as and when needed and during times of absence of other members of the recruitment team.
- This is a developing role and the job profile is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team's objectives and firm policy.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly