Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
We are a market leading recruitment consultancy focusing in four specialist areas including Payroll, HR & Reward, Credit Control and Procurement, recruiting for professionals at all levels of the market across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. We have an enviable client base and an excellent reputation as a clear market leader with recommendations from leading industry bodies. We value our client relationships, operate with an honest and ethical attitude and love what we do!
- Are you a new University Graduate and looking for your first full time opportunity after studying? Are you a highly motivated and progressive individual who likes the idea of a fast paced and enthusiastic environment? If so, then we are recruiting for a number of Graduate Recruitment opportunities across all our brands
- Working within one specialist teams you will be recruiting roles from entry to executive level placing into multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Joining one of our specialist divisions you will have the opportunity to work as part of a successful team and play a key role in our exciting growth plans where you will be working with pre-existing clients while proactively generating new business
- Working as part of a wider team you will be attracting and sourcing candidates for upcoming and live vacancies for our clients, involved in preliminary screening and shortlisting processes
- You will get involved with client and candidate seminars, conferences, meetings, award ceremonies and arranged in-house events
- You will have the opportunity to join a company where we believe in your individual growth and progression, seeing a clear plan for where your future can develop
We are very proud to be an award winning Recruitment Agency having won places on The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017, The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (twice) and The Recruiter Hot 100. We believe our staff and the working culture are the core of our business, with a team of passionate and motivated consultants. In addition we offer a fantastic staff incentive programme, offering completely uncapped commission with no threshold, lucrative bonus schemes and numerous social events throughout the entire year including annual trips away to locations including New York, Miami, Monaco, Dubai and Nice.
Apply for Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly