Benefits Advisor - Part time
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Benefits Advisor to join this leading edge business in Reading on a part-time basis (22 hours). The benefits advisor will have the opportunity to be part of the strategic planning for future and current employee benefits from conception through to implementation.
This role will involve:
- Ensuring the provision of benefits addresses the needs of the business, whilst ensuring value for both the business and employees.
- Being responsible for the day to day management of our benefit providers, to ensure they provide the required service.
- Leading the communication of benefits within the business, working with the corporate communications team to develop a comprehensive and creative communication strategy, undertaking briefings at team meetings and presenting at business roadshows in order to help drive business awareness and uptake.
- Keeping up to date with current and future benefit market and pro-actively manage the benefit portfolio, driving the introduction of new benefits where applicable.
- Administration of specific business processes related to our future and current benefits offering.
- Continuing the development of the employee benefits website.
- Working on specific benefit and reward related projects as appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience of working within employee benefits and good knowledge of the benefit market. The role requires excellent organisational skills and proven ability to communicate at all levels as you will be responsible for managing several benefit providers. Stakeholder management skills and the ability to transfer ideas through to implementation alongside commercial awareness will be vital to this role. It will also require intermediate IT skills including Excel. Experience of working in a utilities/water organisation is desirable but not essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.