Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy North Bristol Human Resources and Personnel team on a 6 month FTC initially.
Our client is a market leading business based in North Bristol (with various sites across the UK), boasting a busy and proactive working environment. They operate in the Transport and Rail industry.
The role of the HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Day to day running of the HR department
- Providing an advisory service to management and employees
- Assisting the HR Manager delivering the HR strategy
- Full employee life cycle
- Full involvement in ER
- Support with recruitment and selection
- Ad hoc reports for management
- Ad hoc project work
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
* Previous exposure to a HR Advisor role
* CIPD qualified, or working towards
* Ideally used to a blue collar working environment
* Strong relationship building skills
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Trade Union experience desirable
A 6 month FTC based in North Bristol, with a strong potential of becoming Permanent.