HR Director - EMEA - Professional Services
A global professional services organisation based in Central London is looking for a HR Director - EMEA to join the HR team. Reporting in to the Global HR Director, you will be responsible for managing the HR delivery/Ops and projects across EMEA, supported by an HR Generalist team of 5, working closely with leadership. Regional / juristictional experience (Europe / Africa) preferred.
- Managing the HR Delivery across EMEA working directly with leadership to deliver the people agenda
- Managing and developing the HR Generalist team based in the UK and internationally
- Partnering with the business (fee-earner and business services clients across a number of countries) in a high touch role
- Advise the business on ER and policy related matters locally and internationally
- Deliver and oversee annual HR processes; salary review, performance management, learning, resourcing working with specialist teams
You will be a Head of HR, HR Director or Senior HR Manager within a fast paced, international organisation. You will have a track record managing small globally dispersed teams and be comfortable leading global HR projects and managing complex ER locally and internationally (Europe and Africa). You will have experience delivering an HR strategy globally and also be comfortable delivering annual people processes (when required) as part of this high touch lean team. You will be a commercial business partner that is able to balance strategy and operations while developing a team. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in the HR Director role based in Central London, please apply directly.