Part Time L&D Assistant
2 days left
- Part Time
Finally...the elusive part-time role you have been looking for.
This is a an exciting new opportunity for a Training/Learning & Development Assistant to work at an international law firm who are highly regarded as one of the best in the world. If you are looking for a bigger challenge then this really is the place to develop your skills, learn and progress your career with the support of a great team.
In this role you will be supporting the Head of Training and Development, who has been described as an inspiration and great mentor.
- Scheduling of training workshops including liaison with internal and external trainers
- Working with firms to book trainees on to courses; securing dates; managing & tracking attendance; booking and meeting trainers; arranging materials & catering; advertising programmes; completing certificates for attendees; diary management.
- Creating and generating reports from the database; extracting key management data
- Setting up new development programmes and related training workshops
- Managing course bookings and tracking attendance; developing the use of the database
- Involvement and assistance in a project with the wider team on a new firm wide HR and T&D system
- Distributing the T&D programme to all London fee earners; working with the team to increase the accessibility of training and booking process/advertising
- Involvement in the Firm wide appraisal process with the HR team
- Potential involvement in other Firm wide training activity/roll outs on areas such as compliance, risk and other initiatives or other needs as they arise
Key knowledge and skills:
- Experience working in Learning & Development and motivated by and interested in people and the HR & Training agenda.
- Excellent administrative, organisational, planning and coordination skills - able to plan, prioritise, respond and adapt proactively to changing deadlines and demands
- Proactive in managing own and others' time, diaries and calendars
- Strong accuracy and eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - articulate and able to communicate with all levels and via different media
- Excellent IT Skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database use
- Overall able to provide a high level of service to the team and our internal clients
Please contact me for more information and a job description.
Apply for Part Time L&D Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly