Jet-Setting Graduate Recruitment & Development Advisor!
Graduate Recruitment roles don't get better than this…
If you are committed to developing a career in Graduate Recruitment and Development and would like to join a progressive and forward thinking company with an award winning team - then please contact me. My client is looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Specialist to join their team and work globally. The purpose of the role is to attract and retain high calibre graduates and be the face of the business as you jet set across the world representing them.
- Manage the trainee scheme and training programme, including international secondments, qualification and performance/absence management.
- Utilise a variety of methods to attract candidates, including attending careers fairs, running events and use of the internet/social networking tools.
- Responsible for the selection process; including selection of candidates for assessment centres, managing the post offer process and onboarding of graduates.
- Be the main point of contact for graduates from initial enquiry to induction
- Working with HR and L&D to assist in design or review all programmes for future trainees.
- Work with the Diversity Manager to help create diversity initiatives specific to the Graduate market.
- Compile graduate summary reports including forecasting, monitoring and reporting control of the Graduate Recruitment budget.
- Ensure the graduate recruitment applicant tracking system is maintained and updated regularly.
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level in any subject (CIPD would be an advantage)
- Experience in dealing with university and/or school level recruitment
- Understanding of the graduate recruitment landscape and the importance of brand awareness.
For more information, please contact me and I would be happy to have a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit then please ask them to contact me confidentially and I would be happy to give them more information.