Learning & Development Snr Advisor / Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
This prestigious company are looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join their award winning team. In what is surely an unrivalled culture in the City, this firm takes a pride in developing an atmosphere of enjoyment, innovation and happiness! This is further demonstrated by the retention of staff which remains consistently high year after year.
From day one you will be part of the team, identifying, designing and developing solutions for the business at all levels. You will work in partnership with the business, HR Business Partners and external industry experts and build long lasting relationships.
The role will take ultimate responsibility for designing training strategies and delivering learning outcomes throughout the business and you will be accountable for ensuring targeted and blended learning solutions are delivered. The solutions must be commercial, evaluated and meet the needs of the business with a focus on application and delivery.
With the support of a highly regarded Head of L&D, you will work to provide strategic and proactive thought leadership on the approach to L&D and translate this into tangible business drivers.
Person Specification (in their order of preference):
- Interesting and fun to work with.
- Five years Learning & Development experience (more or less may be considered depending on your salary expectation).
- Solid experience of successfully managing an L&D function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully.
- Proactive and able to design and deliver in a fast-past environment to a diverse range of business groups.
Please contact me for a job description and further information about the firm.
Apply for Learning & Development Snr Advisor / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly