Head of HR - Insurance
A global insurance company based in the City of London is looking for a Head of HR to join the HR team. Reporting in to the HR Director, as part of an HR team of 8 people, you will be responsible for leading the HR function across multiple business areas within the group, supported by an HR Adviser. You will be responsible for managing the HR strategy, HR projects, HR annual processes and driving HR ops across your business areas, as part of the Leadership Team.
As the "Head of HR" for your business areas (circa 150 employees, across multiple offices), you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Business Heads and Leadership team to define and implement HR strategy, processes and operations also attending weekly Leadership Team meetings
- Advising and coaching the leadership team and business areas with anything people related
- Managing all annual HR processes; performance management, talent management, salary and bonus review etc
- Managing employee relations and policy work across your business areas
- Define and manage HR projects - TUPE, re-structuring, promotion processes, leadership development, talent programmes and HR systems implementation
- Supporting the business with hiring decisions and talent strategy
- Reporting and HR analytics supported by the team
You will be an accomplished "Head of HR" or "Senior HR Manager" who is comfortable operating on the Leadership Team. You will be commercial, credible and able to drive HR strategy, manage HR projects and also ensure HR operations are delivered in an efficient and high touch manner. You will be able to influence and facilitate as well as manage and develop a small team, working collaboratively with other HR and business leaders across the organization. A degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in applying for the "Head of HR" position based in the City of London with a growing global insurance company, please call 0207 337 7645.