Senior Associate - Emerging Talent & Apprenticeship Programmes
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Associate with Graduate Development and Apprenticeship Programme Development experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created opportunity within the business, which is a greenfield site for an experienced Emerging Talent candidate to really grow and make their own.
- Grow the business strategy around the apprenticeship levy and develop a suite of programmes for their Academy offering.
- Design the apprenticeship programmes and work with the wider talent team on the implementation piece.
- Responsible for all Talent Management within the business, up to management level.
- Experienced with the Apprenticeship levy and emerging talent programme design and development.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and chellenge where appropriate.
- A key team player and effective communicator
- Thorough understanding of Talent and Development.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 0203 031 2468 / send your CV and short covering note through to email@example.com