Solihull, West Midlands
£ 18,000 - 20,000 per annum
A large and well established healthcare company is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Recruitment Administrator professional to join their team on a permanent basis. They are also keen to meet with candidates who are immediately available for an immediate start also.
Reporting into Recruitment Team Leader, the post-holder will be responsible for providing an end-to-end efficient recruitment administrative service to the business in accordance with set recruitment policies and company requirements.
* Become the first point of contact for direct applicants, agencies and job boards in relation to any live vacancies
* Record applications into the candidate application tracker (ATS)
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in order to deliver a defined volume recruitment process for all job roles
* Assist in attracting candidates into the business, including working proactively on hard-to-fill vacancies, and maintaining regular contact with talent pool candidates
* Undertake initial screenings with applicants before arranging suitable interview slots / assessment days
* Ensure all unsuccessful candidates receive relevant correspondence
* Assist with both staff and external recruitment queries, via both email and telephone
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience of working in a Recruitment Administrator role
* Experience of using an ATS or similar system
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to undertake occasional national travel and also undertake some work outside of standard working hours
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104011
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.