Are you a dynamic, people centric and credible Software Engineer with industry experience in development and test automation, who is passionate about mentoring and coaching others, and would be interested in specialising in training my clients newest graduates in software development? My client, a leading independent technology services provider located in South West London, is looking to hire a great new addition for their team!
My client is looking for a friendly and inspiring Software Engineer with industry experience in development and test automation to join their fun team in South West London. You need to feel passionate about mentoring and coaching others as day to day you'll be training their newest graduate hires and preparing them to start their first jobs in software development. As well as delivering training, you'll be developing new training material in your area of expertise. When you're not training, you will be working on internal development projects or working for their client partners. You will be literally changing the course of people's careers and enriching their lives at a really pivotal moment.
The team is entrepreneurial and fun. They value trust, accountability and togetherness and the team is highly interdependent. They're hard workers who love what they do, but also believe that going home on time and having a full lunch break is just as important for a healthy and happy team!
What they are looking for:
- Hands-on experience in test automation, software development or DevOps, or experience with a combination.
- Experience of working in agile development teams
- Strong command of a programming language.
- An interest in mentoring and coaching others.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and tools
- Can program and gets hands dirty on code.
- Looking for people willing and happy to learn new disciplines e.g. learn web development, test automation or develops, in addition to existing skills
- Strong communication skills
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.