Project Manager, London, Financial Services, £50K - £65K
My client, a leading financial services firm are searching for a Project Manager to lead and deliver large scale projects across the organisation. You will be driving process improvement projects and delivering sustainable change across a variety of business functions. You will join an exciting and fast paced team which is currently experiencing lucrative growth.
You will lead a team of innovative individuals to manage and report the implementation of projects across the EMEA region. You will define project scope, deliverables and develop project plans as well as determining what resources are needed to meet the expectations of the project. You will have to report risks, issues and the progress that has been made with the project with many important senior stakeholders,
- You will be responsible for managing and reporting on the implementation of the actual technology platform across the EMEA region
- Defining project scope, deliverables and developing project plans
- Determine what resources are needed to meet the expectations
- Develop and manage project communications plan
- Responsible for leading and managing a team of innovative individuals
- Identify and manage risks and issues and provide resolution
- Strong Project Management experience with creditable qualifications i.e Prince2 or Six Sigma
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of employer and employee benefits delivery model and best practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience in Financial Services
- Impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the role please contact Emilio at Annapurna Change on 020 3031 2468 or email@example.com.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.