HR Manager - Talent & Resourcing - 12 Month FTC
Hudson are excited to be partnering with a City of London based Professional Services Consultancy to hire an HR Manager with a strong focus on Talent and Resourcing. We are looking for a flexible and tenacious individual to lead a small team on the delivery of the recruitment and talent strategy. You will be a CIPD qualified HR professional who can manage the full recruitment process alongside an Internal Recruiter and deliver training, mentoring and coaching programmes alongside the L&D Coordinator.
- Ability to hire Senior Management and Line Manager level vacancies
- Creative approach to attracting talent
- Highly proficient with Social Media Campaigns, industry events and networking opportunities
- Ability to attract specialist candidates
- Workforce planning
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Identifying L&D opportunities within the client group
- Strategies on retaining talent
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits and agile working culture
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for HR Manager - Talent & Resourcing - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly