Learning & Development Advisor
Learning and Development Advisor
Salary: £45,000 + bonus + benefits
South West London
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Advisor has arisen, working for a well-known, private equity backed organisation from their UK Headquarters in South West London. This permanent hire will work alongside the Learning & Development Manager as a brand new People Strategy is rolled out across the business.
With a passion for Learning and Development, the Advisor will work with stakeholders across the business, HR and learning and Development to offer a consultative and informative support function focussing on the entire employee life cycle and the overall business needs.
Key areas of focus for the new people strategy include: Leadership development, talent development, performance management, on boarding and apprenticeships.
• Work closely with HR, Learning and Development and Senior Stakeholders to successfully introduce and implement the new People Strategy.
• Act as an educated and informative facilitator focussing on key aspects across the entire employee life cycle
• Work with internal operational trainers and third party providers to ensure relevant and unique learning and training programmes are being delivered
• Work in a business partnering capacity, educating coaching and mentor senior leaders within the organisation
• Translate data and use reports in an analytical way to support with learning and development initiatives
• Support training needs analyses, using individual and group interviews, surveys, or other methods
• A consultative advisor with a strong understanding of blended learning at all levels
• Strong business partnering capabilities with the ability to coach, mentor and influence and senior stakeholder level. Stakeholder engagement is vital!
• Confident with data analytics, reports and spreadsheets
• A creative mindset with a modern approach to learning and development
• Understanding and experience working in a 70, 20, 10 model
• Previous experience advising on leadership and talent development, performance management, onboarding and apprenticeships would be desirable
• Experience supporting a business with a wider restructure or transformation project
This exciting opportunity offers attractive progression opportunities along with a mature and flexible working culture.
If you feel that your background meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest please contact Charly Newton-Coombs @ Network HR on 0121 450 5030.