Senior HR Advisor - Media & Entertainment
I am excited to have been asked to partner with a Digital Media Agency based in London to hire a Senior HR Advisor as a result of an internal promotion. You will be working with a creative client group of around 200 people and will partner on both a strategic and operational level. We are looking for a strong HR Generalist ideally from a Media or Entertainment background with the following skills and experience:
- Partnering with Directors and Heads of Department to formulate HR Strategy for the client group
- Identification of high performers and creation of succession plans
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and identification of L&D opportunities
- Recruitment of Senior positions
- Management of complex ER cases
- Coaching of Line Managers
- CIPD Qualification
This would be an ideal role for a Strong HR Generalist looking for an opportunity to join a company with a clear career path for high achievers.
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.