We are recruiting for an experienced HR Manager for a permanent opportunity based south of Manchester. Our client is a global, leading innovative organisation within their field. The company have operated in the UK for more than 80 years with and boast a number of manufacturing/distribution hubs across the UK,
The HR Manager will provide operational and business partnering support to a number of divisions within this manufacturing site. Working closely with senior management, reporting to the HR Director
• Employee relations – Manage and develop processes,
• Employee engagement, change and OD project/initiatives
• Policy development/implementation
• Management of team
• Be involved in coaching/influencing management on HR practice
• Compliance/HR Performance
To be successful in the role of HR Manager you will:
• Have experience in a commercial, fast paced environment such as manufacturing, distribution, construction essential
• Must be exceptional communicator and strong influencer
• Be passionate about developing HR and be a ‘forward thinker’
• Have experience managing and developing a team
• Have excellent communication skills, able to build strong working relationships
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.