Head Of HR
Our Client is a leading food product supplier in London looking for a Head of HR to take part in the construction of the HR Strategy & Policy and implement them across the UK.
Permanent position offering a competitive salary!
- Developing and guiding the implementation of agreed HR strategies encompassing all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Leading and motivating an HR team who are responsible for the day to day management of general HR issues.
- Leading and acting as point of contact for key HR projects
- Coaching and influencing the Senior Management Team.
- Provide the tools to build and develop a high performing team capable of achieving the Company’s long term mission.
- Oversees the implementation of HR programs through the HR team & Identify opportunities for improvement and find solutions.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes HR services and employee recognition.
- Conducts a continuing study of all HR policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems and provides support for the HR strategic planning.
- Support and work closely with the Director of HR on department action plans
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout Kolak through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments
- Degree level education (Preferably in Business and /or HR) or equivalent
- CIPD qualified with evidence of continuous professional development or equivalent
- Held previous position of seniority, able to establish credibility and build department accountability.
- Experience using SAP HR would be beneficial
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills.
- Experience of acting as a role model is essential and leading teams.
- Comfortable in developing team members and empowering staff.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen
- Brand Notoriety; Employee Engagement; Innovation and Change
Apply for Head Of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly