Learning & Development AVP
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a global Investment Bank have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development AVP to join their supportive team on a 12 month fixed term basis. The team is focused on designing and delivering technical training, ensuring good practices and learning opportunities are cascaded across the global teams.
The core responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver new entrant learning programme
- Programme manage and deliver the Foundation Academy to build technical capability of new colleagues- including programme management, logistical support, facilitation and feedback.
- Manage the internal coaching programme to support coaching for all employees
- Manage the IIA global membership- including but not limited to managing the relationship with the IIA, managing quarterly memberships as well as relationships with students working towards the qualification.
- Facilitating L&D programmes
- L&D Evaluation
- General L&D activities across L&D team.
- Knowledge of good practices in Learning and Development and Resourcing
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Practical understanding of L&D in global organisations
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Effective senior stakeholder management experience
- Financial services experience
- Displays willingness and initiative to learn about new developments in Learning and Development
Competitive salary on offer. Any questions please email email@example.com
Apply for Learning & Development AVP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly