You will be supporting the delivery of the recruitment service, ensuring it meets business needs.
You will be the first point of call for all recruitment advice and guidance to internal teams and job applicants. Providing a specialist recruitment administration service.
You will also need to be flexible to travel across Cambridgeshire as required to ensure the role duties are carried out effectively.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the business in relation to the recruitment of new staff and the and the promotion of existing, whether on a permanent, temporary, contractor or agency basis.
- As the first point of call in the recruitment team you will respond to all enquiries from managers, staff and members of the public in a professional manner, ensuring that accurate and timely advice is provided.
- Coordinate all responses to recruitment enquires, log and record data – including the management of personal data in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Organise and administer, as well as host information events, written test events and assessment centres.
- Providing advice and guidance on the job evaluation process, including the development of job descriptions and person specifications and identifying and implementing improvements to the process where appropriate.
- Liaise with colleagues in the HR team to ensure job evaluations are completed in a timely manner and accurate records are kept.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to managers on appropriate advertising for different roles, selection procedures and be involved in interviewing and assessing as appropriate.
- Manage, coordinate and organise recruitment promotion activities, relationships with recruitment agencies and recruitment web-pages (Internet and Intranet) in conjunction with the media team,
- Support in the design and delivery of positive initiatives, contracts of employment, continual improvement and corporate projects in relation to recruitment.
- Accurately record, store, analyse, retrieve and supply information relating to recruitment and selection processes, in accordance with Service policy, legal requirements and best practice.
- All other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Ideally you will hold CIPD Level 3 but you must hold grade A-C in, English and Mathematics at GCSE.
- You must have experience of working in a recruitment function, managing vacancies from end to end and handling recruitment campaigns, including interviewing and running assessment centres.
- A high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and self-motivated are essential attributes to be successful in this role as well as a full and current driving licence.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.