You will be responsible for providing HR advice and counsel to senior business leaders, translating business requirements into HR services, programs and initiatives, and for evaluating HR services delivered to the business.
The HRBP is responsible for the following strategic advisory and delivery competencies:
- Build relationships with regional senior managers, demonstrating strong business acumen; making recommendations, providing advice by acting as a trusted advisor to senior managers on a full range of HR business issues.
- Influence business decision-makers to implement programs that drive higher levels of employee performance and engagement.
- Participate in specific projects
- Partner with Global HRBPs and regional senior management to implement a framework for assessing and developing organizational talent in an effective and systematic manner. Leading talent assessment processes in the region.
- Partner with Talent & Organization Development COE team to develop and execute on solutions to business challenges. Facilitating training as appropriate.
- Participate with regional senior management and business planning in the annual salary plan and incentive compensation processes.
- Work with Recruiting team on regional workforce planning. Participating in recruitment for senior level positions.
- Work with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) COE to ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proven experience in a HR Generalist or Business Partner role, with client facing responsibilities and employee relations
- Good UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent Excel & Powerpoint skills required
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly and understand HR processes
- Credible with the ability to build trusted relationships with Senior Managers in order to influence.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org