You will work closely with the Area Sales Manager and Contract Centre Teams to review the business pipeline and make use of appropriate job boards and networking tools to source reliable, self-employed field staff to support the delivery of services to our client group, throughout the UK.
Our client are market leading residential property service experts. Providing a full range of services covering all aspects of energy efficiency,compliance and property administration neeeds to the Business to Business and Business to Consumer market.
- Sourcing of appropriately qualified and trained self-employed field agents to provide full UK coverage, to meet the demands of the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for the setting up of field agents on all relevant systems.
- Responsible for ensuring field staff have the correct/appropriate equipment.
- Responsible for negotiating fees and charges with self-employed field agents.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate training is carried out with field agents.
- Responsible for ensuring all self-employed agents carry appropriate insurance coverage.
- Responsible for all H&S on boarding with self-employed field agents.
- Be a key contact for both field agent and internal departments ensuring communication of relevant information to the customer services team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a wealth of experience of supply chain sourcing and management with demonstrable experience of the recruitment process. Passionate about delivering a first class customer experience at all times.
- Salary of £22,000 - £26,000.
- A performance related bonus, paid quarterly.
- 20 Days Holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays.
- PerkBox Discount Scheme.
- Company Auto Enrolled Pension - Company Matched contribution up to 1%
- Potential Support for recognised customer service qualifications.