Senior HR Business Partner - Band 8B
The successful candidate will take a significant role in some key changes for this NHS organisation, working with senior management and wide stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of both change focused and day to day HR activities.
Our client is an NHS Organisation based in London
Working with the wider HR team, the Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with senior management to provide business focussed HR solutions to support the provision of high quality, productive and innovative services across the organisation and related bodies.
They will be responsible for providing support and advice to both the wider HR team and managers on a range of HR areas including employee terms and conditions, organisational change, and complex employment issues to provide an efficient and effective HR service.
As the organisation in question is going through a significant period of change, the Senior HR Business Partner will be leading and supporting on a variety of people and business change projects including restructures & reorganisations at a senior level
Michael Page are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner with the following capabilities:
- Significant experience of generalist and strategic HR, working at a senior level.
- Experience of operating a HR Business Partner approach within a complex organisation
- Experience of working in the NHS is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex change projects
- Ability to think creatively and influence at all levels
- Experience of managing staff across multiple sites
- A thorough knowledge of employment law and employee relations processes.
- Knowledge of NHS and Agenda for Change
Initial 3 month contract, daily rate up to £330 (umbrella) dependant on experience
This role is within scope of IR35