HR Advisory Team Leader
The successful candidate will play a significant role in delivering a proactive, value adding HR Service to the organisation, ensuring the timely provision of advice on the full scale of ER issues
Our client is a well known charity based in Central London
The HR Advisory Team Leader will:
- Take responsibility for high levels of service delivery in line with agreed measures.
- Effectively manage performance and day to day advisory service, identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and addressing these as appropriate.
- Ensure HR advisory cases are managed in a timely manner and deliver to internal SLA's, taking actions where necessary to rectify issues.
- Act as the escalation point for line managers on any HR issues that are unable to be resolved by the team
- Work with HR Business Partners to provide effective account management support for their business areas, identifying & addressing issues within HR and identifying trends in the business for the HRBP to address as appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate and compliant HR policies and processes are in place, up to date, and consistently followed.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team to ensure that training and development needs are understood, met and succession plans are in place in particular for those areas that have limited subject matter expertise.
- Work closely with senior HR colleagues and other team managers on assigned projects, initiatives and tasks
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience of managing HR advisory teams, including teams supporting employee relations issues
- A wide spectrum of HR generalist skills and experience
- Experienced people manager and leader of teams with proven ability to deliver results through others
- A strong operational understanding of complex employee relations issues, with the ability and confidence to coach and upskill others
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong line manager and team player
6 Month Contract, £250 per day (Umbrella), Central London location