UK Compensation & Benefits Manager
The UK Compensation & Benefits Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining effective compensation and benefits programmes across a population of circa 2,500 empployees.
- Work closely with the HR leadership team and the business to develop and deliver a competitive reward strategy
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the Executive Leadership team and prepare RemCo papers
- Oversee the implementation of reward policies and practices in line with local legislation
- Manage and negotiate contracts with external providers across all countries
- Ownership of the end to end benefits process
- Line management responsibility for the compensation & benefits team
- Significant compensation and benefits experience within a complex, matrixed organisation
- Technical knowledge of pensions and incentive plans
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
- People management and leadership skills
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.