Interim / Contract Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
I'm looking for an experienced HR professional who is driven and determined, and who has knowledge and passion for the apprenticeship framework.
Large blue collar organisation
I'm keen to find an Apprenticeship Delivery Manager who would be responsible for initial analysis, implementation and promotion of Apprenticeships within growing and dynamic team.
- To develop strong relationships and networks to promote Apprenticeships
- To work alongside the Head of Talent & Learning to pick things form scratch and turn plans into reality
- To assist and support in the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of apprenticeships and full cost programmes and if applicable
- To ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the wider team
- This is a new role within existing team and would be ideal for someone who welcomes challenges but at the same time who would like to be valued within the team
Successful candidate will have:
- Wide experience of delivering and managing apprenticeship frameworks.
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience of stakeholder management.
- The qualities of a team player and to make a positive contributions.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship funding streams.
I'm interested to speak to both Interim and day rate candidates.
3 months initially