Interim Training & Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Talent and Learning, you will be a key member of a team who proactively supports the business and all their staff on a day to day basis.
Large blue collar organisation.
- I'm particularly interested to hear from you if you have been involved in the design and / or creation of innovative development programmes which make a difference and add real value to a business / project work
- This role is more of a professional support rather than hands-on.
- This is a regional role and so travel will be a requirement of the role. A driving licence is essential.
- You will have experience in a training and development role ideally in blue collar regulated environment with multi-site exposure and you will be able to demonstrate significant achievements in your career to date.
- You will be qualified to a degree level, ideally with a CIPD qualification and have had experience in managing a small team.
- You will be dynamic, passionate, adaptable and be accustomed to working in a small team supporting multiple venues.
- If you believe that this role is a perfect fit for you, I would be delighted to hear from you.
The role is open to contractors as well as interim candidates.
6 months initially