Senior Occupational Health Advisor – Slough, Berkshire – 3, 4 or 5 days a week Permanent
Job Ref: SR-3827
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent - 3, 4 or 5 days a week
My client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit a senior occupational health advisor to work on a part time permanent basis 3, 4 or 5 days a week in Slough, Berkshire. This diverse and exciting role will be:
- Responsible for a full time administrator and another part time OHA and with support of a doctor day each week.
- The role has a lot of autonomy and a wide range of opportunity to develop.
- Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager this role will involve working as part of a team to deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare in line with the clients standards, values and contract service specification to meet client expectations.
- You will play a key role in delivering and co-ordinating Occupational Health interventions and will be required to carry out the following:
- Management referrals
- Pre-placement reviews
- Immunisation programmes
- Report preparation and
- Provide advice on health and wellbeing promotion.
- They are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, exemplary customer care skills, commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel.
Suitable candidates must hold a higher qualification in Occupational Health and relevant experience.
Salary: £24K actual (£40K pro rata)
Apply for Senior Occupational Health Advisor – Slough, Berkshire – 3, 4 or 5 days a week Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly